Onboarding Service Providers
Providers expose services to be consumed by consumers, here exporters.
In the following set we try to list the minimum technical capabilities and
requirement to become a service provider to SDTP:
- Finished product to end customers,
- description of use cases,
- self contained service with own data,
- description of process when interacting with external services,
- platform processes written in BPMN and BPEL,
- RESTful Application Programming Interfaces as ” request-reply“
- API payload preferably as JSON,
- OpenAPI/Swagger description and documentation,
- OAuth 2.0 authentication service (OpenID Connect),
- a sandbox environment.